Sunday, 10 November 2013

First winter decorations - flowers, cards and paper wraps

This weekend I could not resist to buy a couple of things that already brought a light Christmasy feeling to our home.

First of all I absolutely had to get these red berries in a combination with very soft white flowers, I think they go together really nicely.


I then visited the Wedding Avenue in Gerngross shopping center, which is currently one of my favorite shops in Vienna where to buy birthday and seasonal cards, gift wraps and stationary decorations.

I figured that they re-sell products from Rifle Paper Co. and Paper Source, which produce exactly the style of paper and stationary I love - illustrated, colorful, simple, yet absolutely gorgeous products.  

The following beauties simply had to go home with me:
  • 2 Christmas Paper Wraps
  • A set of holiday greeting cards



Has Christmas slowly but surely made its way to your home too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...