Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Work in progress

I have been quiet on the blog recently, but that is only because great things are to come!

Natalie Zart studio has been suffering from no internet in the last 3 weeks and so its been a bit hard for me to work properly, but I am happy to share news that are about to happen.

My artwork is getting a professional photo shoot this weekend with Daniel Auer - see his Facebook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.auer.photography.

Furthermore, the whole Natalie Zart blog will see a rebirth soon, which will be done by a graphic designer Amy Arthurs, whose work I fell in love with immediately. See her gorgeous blog here: http://www.ohmydesignblog.com/.

Keep your eye out for amazing changes to take place in the next 8 weeks!

I can't wait to be back with a completely fresh base to build Natalie Zart world on.

See you soon
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Me too! Super excited about what amazing things are about to happen :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...