Friday, 27 December 2013

The best 2013 Christmas presents - what makes an artist happy


I loved every single present that I found under the tree. Every package came from either my beloved family or closest friends and I am very thankful to have such amazing people around me. 
I got however three presents that were absolutely spot on perfect. They are:

one - 1000 Paintings of Genius - I've been looking for a book which outlines the history of art century by century for a couple of months now and this is it! I could not be happier to have it.
two - International Arts & Crafts - A book that features stunningly beautiful floral patterns to keep me inspired.
three - A Boesner gift voucher - Boesner is the biggest art shop in Vienna, which has everything and anything that one might need for creative purposes. Books, tools for wood, glass paint, canvases, all brands of colors, Japanese papers, you name it - Boesner has it. I cannot wait to go there again.

What are your top three presents from your beloved ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...