Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Illustration around us - IKEA's Växtglädje present bag


It was my birthday exactly a week ago.
From all the birthday cards and presents, I could see how much my friends and family know me. Lots of illustrated cards and present boxes. I am blessed to have such attentive people around me.
I particularly fell in love with this illustrated present bag from IKEA called Växtglädje. I could not stop looking at it. There is so much to explore!
Unfortunately, I could not find the illustrator of this drawing as he/she is not credited on the bag, nor could I find it mentioned anywhere online.
Anyways, the bag is super sweet!

1 comment:

  1. I was also looking for the one who created this illustration for Ikea and that brought me to your blog :) That design is not exactly my taste, but it caught my attention because it looks so non-Ikea :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...