Sunday, 19 January 2014

My first ever Kinfolk magazine (part 2/2)











I finally had some time to take pictures of my beautiful first Kinfolk mag. 
I love the way the magazine is designed - the photography, the fonts, everything about it. It has a very simple, yet detailed and neat styling and overall, it just screams peace. 
I must admit that I have not read any of the articles yet, but even just flipping through the pages feels great. 

The simple white and soft pink t-shirts that I laid under the magazine are t-shirts that I screen printed on this weekend. I will soon share some pics from my screen printing course, which I have enjoyed very much! 

Do you read any magazines? If yes, let me know which ones and what's great about them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...