Monday, 10 February 2014

Favorite Finds: Week 6

(numbered from left to right, from top to bottom)

Last week I found these lovely artists/ blogs/ things that I just need to share with you:

  1. Eva is a graphic designer living in Quebec, Canada and her floral and animal illustrations are just adorable. This is her very sweet About introduction and this is her Etsy shop. 
  2. Tel Aviv based Gabriella Barouch and her fairytale-like illustration of animals, kids and nature. I am in love with her style!
  3. Very pretty calligraphy at Lindsay Letters shop here. I so wish I could write like this!  
  4. The cutest designs, illustrations and products (and the cutest newborn baby!) at the newly discovered Zü blog - you've gotta have a look here :)
  5. You might see me walking around covered in temporary tattoos by Tattly very soon. My first order is on its way. I sense that this might be my new obsession.
  6. I've discovered this new blog a couple of days back and I think I have visited it about twice a day since then. Get ready to get addicted to 79ideas blog here. I particularly love the About section and really like Radostina's photography. Her pictures of Prague, my ex-home town (I am now home in Vienna! :), make me feel nicely nostalgic.
Highly recommended: take 30 mins of alone time, make yourself comfy in bed or sofa, have a tea close by, dim lighting and peacefully go through the six links at your own pace, picking out what you loved the most. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Natalie! Thank you so much for the feature and the kind words about my work. I really appreciate it! : ) I have just discovered your blog and your water-colour work. Everything is simply beautiful. Keep up your great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for your words Eva, I am so touched! I really look up to your work, so you writing this lovely comment has totally made my day! Thank you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...