(numbered from left to right, from top to bottom)
Last week I found these lovely artists/ blogs/ things that I just need to share with you:
- Eva is a graphic designer living in Quebec, Canada and her floral and animal illustrations are just adorable. This is her very sweet About introduction and this is her Etsy shop.
- Tel Aviv based Gabriella Barouch and her fairytale-like illustration of animals, kids and nature. I am in love with her style!
- Very pretty calligraphy at Lindsay Letters shop here. I so wish I could write like this!
- The cutest designs, illustrations and products (and the cutest newborn baby!) at the newly discovered Zü blog - you've gotta have a look here :)
- You might see me walking around covered in temporary tattoos by Tattly very soon. My first order is on its way. I sense that this might be my new obsession.
- I've discovered this new blog a couple of days back and I think I have visited it about twice a day since then. Get ready to get addicted to 79ideas blog here. I particularly love the About section and really like Radostina's photography. Her pictures of Prague, my ex-home town (I am now home in Vienna! :), make me feel nicely nostalgic.
Highly recommended: take 30 mins of alone time, make yourself comfy in bed or sofa, have a tea close by, dim lighting and peacefully go through the six links at your own pace, picking out what you loved the most. Enjoy!