Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Favorite finds of week 13: gold, white and black edition


This week I've fallen in love with these pretty golden/black/white/pastel images, which all led me to discovering new amazing designers. Please meet:
1 & 2: Julia Kostreva
3: Meesch
4: Brittany Watson Jepsen of The House that Lars Built (look at all these amazing wedding posts!)

Number 1 is my newest phone lock screen (you can get it here) and is there to remind me that I should sometimes not chase up my dreams too hard and instead, please the soul (and then my dreams will follow on their own). I love that thought.

Have a fab rest of the week!

PS. I have some great things to share with you, but I've been struggling catching the daylight after 6pm, so hopefully I'll be able to take pretty photographs of my exciting news soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...