Saturday, 24 May 2014

Back home from a trip to London


I've just came back from a business trip to London yesterday. I was there for 4 days and had a full schedule with work meetings, so I thought I would not have time to take pictures of the city.

What a mistake!

Never, never, never go to London without a camera, trust me. Mainly if you are staying in Shoreditch, like me, which is an area full of art and quirky little creative things that are on every corner. I totally could have snatched lots of interesting pictures to share with you on my way to the tube in the mornings. Well, I guess I'll need to return again soon.

As I can't show my own pictures (those five or so taken with my iPhone 4 are really not good enough!), I found this photographer is showing the street of Shoreditch here really well. Have a peak!

What I however indeed did not have much time for was shopping, but Gatwick Airport helped at least a bit :) The top I am wearing on the picture above is from Zara and the wallet is from Ted Baker. So happy I got them! This is my second wallet from Ted Baker (in a row) and I could not be happier with it.

Apart from London, I hope to be able to get back to drawing soon :) I'm also working on some nice updates to the blog with Amy, so I'll be sharing that with you in the upcoming days.

Take good care and have a lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...