Sunday, 13 July 2014

In the post last week: business cards & Wrap magazine!

My very first Natalie Zart business cards have arrived last week and my stationery set is now complete: thank you mini cards, stickers, wooden stamp and now biz cards. Happy!


I was also nicely surprised that my first issue of Wrap magazine has arrived already. I usually order magazines from the US and that takes 2 - 3 weeks. Wrap is however from the UK and so it was here super fast! 
The magazine is all about illustration, gift wraps and features work of many artists. From their website I knew the magazine will include tear out gift wraps, but I did not expect there to be FIVE! Very generous (and very handy 10 days before Chris' birthday, hihi). 

All of these wraps were in the mag!
I think this gift wrap is the prettiest

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Really this is a good blog and nicely posted. Thanks for sharing. Fast Business Cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the note, have a great day!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...