Sunday, 6 July 2014

My ultimate love for... GIFT WRAPS

Have I told you yet? 
I am obsessed about gift wraps. 
Totally. 
When packing presents, I (whenever I can) try to match the paper, the ribbon, the card and all decorations around the present in a certain style and color theme. My lust for perfection in this sense is often not satisfied by the supply in local shops, so I started shopping for gift wraps online. 
And I can tell you a little secret, I am planning to create a gift wrap of my own. This project is in really early stages and I promise once there will be more to share, I will.
For now, I would love to share some of my recent gift wrap favorites with you.
Spring Pollen wrapping paper
Blocks wrapping paper
Kaleidoscope wrapping paper
Oh and I found out that there is a magazine just about gift wraps! It's called Wrap and the top three images are of gift wraps designed for the mag. I'm totally ordering it and will share pics of it when it arrives. So exciting!!

Two last wrapping paper love images: classical Rifle Paper Co. with their Spearmint Blossoms:

& Leah Goren's really pretty wrapping papers for Knot & Bow:
Photo taken from Instagram here
More gorgeousness can be found on my Pinterest board devoted to wrapping paper here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...