Thursday, 31 July 2014

See you on Instagram!


I've had Instagram for roughly 3 years, but till now, I've kept the account private. I've been thinking about making it public for quite some time already and today was the day.
I went through the pictures, cleaned them up a little and would now like to invite you to the world of my work in progress (#WIP) sketches, my messy table, the nature around me and cute little details that catch my eye. And gorgeous lilies that I treat myself to every so often :) 

You can follow me here

Oh and this is my top 5 list of Instagram users I really enjoy following:

  1. annariflebond
  2. emily_jeffords
  3. paperfashion
  4. mooreaseal
  5. oanabefort

Do you have any favorites to recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...