Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Birthday card to download and print: introducing FREEBIES


I fell in love with designing birthday cards for my close family and friends.
This one was for my dad's 50th and I think it would be a shame not to share it with you. Feel free to print it out and give it to your dear ones for their special day!

Download the card here.

The file will automatically start downloading in your browser window.

I've printed it out at a local copy shop, it turned out beautifully on a 300g silk finish paper. I've also had it cut and folded by the copy shop and was really pleased with the way it turned out!

If you are printing the file at home, make sure you print the file out at 100% scale so that the card prints out in the correct size. The final print should be 213 x 151mm. It is made with a 'bleed'; that is, it allows for a millimeter or two cut off on the edges.

When folded, the final card will measure 150 x 105 mm. That's your standard greeting card size which fits greeting card envelopes.

Enjoy!

*For personal use only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...