Monday, 4 August 2014

Garden: the best source of inspiration


It's no secret that I love drawing flowers the most and therefore, nature is my biggest pool of inspiration. I can spend hours studying tiny little corners in a garden, looking at every leaf closely, taking photographs of plants and blooms from various angles and thinking of compositions to draw.

That is exactly what I've done the past weekend. I now have a small inspiration overdose, where I would really like to draw, am even putting together pieces in my mind, but I simply did not have any time to actually sit at a desk and get drawing.
On top of that, I have two other illustration projects in progress that I am dying to finish :)

Busy as a bee, but ever so happy.
Thank you mother nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...