Saturday, 9 August 2014

Handwritten letters from grandma


I'm always so excited and touched when I open the letterbox and I see an envelope with my grandma's handwriting on it.

Last time I was in Prague, I asked my grandma to show me some of the drawings she's done in the past. She was a graphic designer and drew various advertising materials, posters and invites for the company she worked for.

The image above was one of my favorites from the works she's showed me and now my grandma has made a copy of it and sent it to me as a surprise. I had tears in my eyes. I will keep this for ever 

Do you also receive handwritten letters? If yes, do you also consider them so special?

2 comments:

  1. Naty, úplně mě to dojalo! To je tak nádhernééé...a ten obrázek je <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Děkuji Sandy :* Jsem rada, ze se maly příběh a hlavně obrázek líbí <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...