|22 is my birthdate and favorite number, which is one of the reasons WHY....|
|I've selected Uppercase for my first ever ad!|
(Obviously not just because of number 22 :)
|This card just got me - what an amazing and creative idea! |
(The other page of the postcard is blank)
|It features lots and lots of gorgeous photographs|
|& now I am off to actually reading the articles, yay!|
- It is shipped from Canada (this already makes it special for me).
- My order was delayed for technical reasons and the owner herself has sent me an apology e-mail, clearly informing me about when will my delivery come. I SO appreciate when the owner genuinely cares for the customers and shows it with actions. Thank you Janine.
- First positive surprise when the package arrived and I opened it: the magazine is non-glossy. Yes, yes, yes! Absolutely love it. It feels so much nicer than regular mags and reflects the simplicity and beauty of handcraft.
- No ads (yes, I have paid to be listed, but I am talking the regular, full page, annoying ads - they are not here).
- Their newsletter rocks. I normally dislike newsletters. Uppercase's is not the spammy newsletter you delete once it hits your inbox and look for unsubscribe link immediately. No, this is actually great content that I read asap. Simply smart.
That's that, I have 2 more issues coming within the next six months and am very happy about that!