Sunday, 21 September 2014

Back home from Curaçao

Chris and I have just returned from our holiday yesterday. Lots will be happening from now on and so the time off was a great way to recharge batteries and clear our minds. I've planned a lot of exciting projects for myself for the upcoming weeks & I really look forward to sharing these with you one by one here.

One of the projects I've worked on really hard in the weeks before I've left for hols was launching a portfolio with my illustrations, you can now see it live on nataliezart.com, yoohooo! Do feel free to give me feedback, you can either leave a comment here or if you wish, shoot me an e-mail. I would love to hear what you think!

Here are a few shots from our hols in Curaçao:
You might have seen these on my Instagram account already :)

& here is a list of 10 things I've done for the very first time in my life (so exciting to put such a list together!):

1. travelling out of Europe
2. swimming with dolphins
3. snorkeling
4. flying in a big plane (two floors, three rows) & first long distance flight
5. seeing a circular rainbow around the sun
6. yoga on the beach
7. watching a wedding on the beach
8. seeing wild flamingos
9. paying in dollar
10. underwater boat (with glass on the bottom to observe fishes)

It was absolutely amazing, but I'm happy to be home as well and really look forward to drawing, blogging and ticking the exciting projects off my to-do list in the upcoming weeks :)

Have a fantastic rest of your Sunday!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...