Monday, 1 September 2014

It is most definitely Autumn already


This year it came early. No more walks outside in the hot nights, sitting on a terrace and looking at the sun go down without being chilly; we are slowly, but surely approaching the winter. 

I think this pattern that I've created today illustrates the current stage well - it is still green (no reddish-brown leaves yet), yet the leaves are about to change color and start falling down soon. 

Speaking of what is bound to happen, I've got some really exciting news to share with you in the upcoming weeks! 

Natalie Zart blog will be celebrating 1 year birthday in October and my illustrations will be getting quite some new exposure :) From time to time I am revealing some hints on Instagram; follow me if you want to hear more!

I hope you are staying warm and I truly can't wait to sharing great things with you in October. 

In the meantime, Chris and I will pop on a holiday (our first time ever out of Europe), so I'll catch up with you here then. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...