Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Greeting cards have arrived! + an answer to a frequently asked question of 'When is the shop opening?'


These babies are already at my home and I am ever so happy with them! I can't wait to be packing them and sending them out to their new owners with love.


A lot of my friends are asking me when will I (finally? :) open the shop. I knoooow, I talk about it all the time, but it's not here yet! Why?

I must admit the shop planning has been a huuuuuge learning curve for me. Being a perfectionist, I want to make sure every detail is as great as I would expect it if I was my customer and I've set the expectation bar very high up. That means for example that I printed the cards at the best printing house I knew (in London to be exact) and I keep on working on more and more small little surprises to add to the packages (this might be the most exciting part for me!). I would have had a much easier time if I did not care, but I do, so much!

I would rather open the shop a little late, making sure that I am happy with all the details such for example product photography, which I still need to work on.

Having a full time job at the same time is a little challenging, but I'll get there and I am so ready to do all it takes. The vision of you opening a package from me, being super happy about it, drives me forward. Apart from that I love every bit of the process; it's my little dream coming true.

2 comments:

  1. Natálko, nádherný blog plný krásných fotografií ...... s dovolením si tě přikládám k mým "oblíbeným" .... Marki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahoj Marki, moc dekuji za mily komentar a pridani :* Tvuj blog je take prekrasny, uz ho mam take v oblibenych :) Preji krasny den!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...