Monday, 2 February 2015

Now open for floral commissions!



Dear friends, I've decided that today is a good day for a big announcement.

I am now open for custom floral commissions! I'm SO excited! YAY!

To kick things off, I am offering a very limited number of commission spots for March. The number of spots will depend on the complexity of the commissions. First come, first serve :)

Types of commissions I can offer:
- tattoo design
- original A4/ A3 artwork
- greeting card design

If you have a different project idea in your mind, feel free to e-mail me to see whether I can help!

You can find more samples of my work in my portfolio, under 'my own art' tag on my blog, on my Instagram or Facebook page.

Quick info:
- my motives are hand drawn, but can be finished digitally
- I work mostly with pencil, ink and watercolors
- I focus on floral motives (can add hand lettering too)
- I'm happy to provide further details & estimates over e-mail

I'm ever so excited to see what we can do together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...