Friday, 10 April 2015

2 castle trips, kite and forest: snapshots from our Easter break

This year was the first year that Chris and I weren't in Sweden over Easter (you can see a photo story from our 2014 Swedish Easter trip here). One of the reasons why we stayed in Austria is that we would like to go to Sweden in the summer next and possibly drive up to Stockholm too. I absolutely love Sweden by the way. If it wasn't so cold up there in the winters and if the idea of potentially moving there did not include learning yet another language, I would be seriously considering it. Maybe one day. Swedish forests, lakes, quiet nature, the sea and their design are a couple of my day dream images. Speaking of which, I'm planning to do an illustration project based on those :)

In any case, this year we've spent Easter in Graz with Chris' family. It was so relaxed, full of family fun (we played card tournaments almost every evening :) and little trips.

I took a bunch of pictures and want to share a couple of snapshots with you so that you can get a little glimpse of the Styrian nature and our Easter break atmosphere. Enjoy!

A pretty blooming tree at Rabenstein Castle in Styria
Schloss Eggenberg in Graz

Now I honestly can't wait to get back to the studio and start working on new drawing projects, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...